Your fellow Encore workers are forming a union to win better wages and working conditions for all of us.
It’s our right!
Federal law states that no worker in the U.S. can be disciplined or harassed by an employer for efforts to join or organize a union.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO...
- Join a union.
- Speak to co-workers about joining a union.
- Pass out documents about joining a union in non-work areas during non-work hours.
- Have co-workers sign petitions in non-work areas during non-work hours.
- Meet with co-workers with the purpose of forming a union.
- Join co-workers in improving working conditions at ENCORE
THE UNION CAN HELP…
- Work toward negotiating a contract that spells out your working conditions and rights, so Encore cannot change your wages and working conditions on a whim.
- Improve your wages, including overtime pay.
- Win you better health insurance and retirement security.
- Provide job security by securing due process if Encore seeks to discipline or fire you.
- Ensure a safe work environment.
- Provide training to improve skills and master new technologies.